Or, download here.
Meet Matt and Ariel from Saskatchewan, who now live in Vancouver. Matt and Ariel travelled for 10 months in 2017-18 in Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, Tasmania and my favourite part: wrapped up the trip with a retrofitted van and camped their way through the United States public lands. This was their “pre-moon”: a honeymoon before getting married!
- Germany, Switzerland, Spain, England
- Portugal in the off-season (November) was fantastic! Particularly: Lisbon, Ericeira, Porto, Coimbra, National Park of Peneda-Geres
Southeast Asia and Australia/Oceania: 19:16
Roadtrip in America: 30:00
- The West is Best – camping on the public lands in the United States was some of their cheapest and most rewarding portion of our travels, in a Toyota Senyina mini-van.
- Southwest Corner: Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado (major National parks examples- Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyon Lands)
- Drove across the mid-west, explored the east coast White Mountain region, Maine (e.g. Acadia National park), Visited friends, family and the Great Lakes, finished the trip in Yellowstone National Park and the Teton region