- Toured across Canada in 2019 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the official languages act with CBC’s Bonjour my friend!
- Represents Western and Arctic Canada on the Radio-Canada show 100% locale
- Find out more about Laura at http://www.lauralussier.com/home/
- Worked as a tour guide at Vimy Ridge in France
- Learning Spanish at College Universitaire Saint Boniface
- Episode Artwork by Laura Studney
View this post on Instagram
Bilingual actor, director, writer, TV personality, coach, @lauralussier_ tells about going on a cross-Canada tour promoting Canada’s Official Languages, her own rediscovery of French while working as a tour guide, and her Spanish studies for an upcoming trip to Peru. We relish in the discomforts, the connections and the importance of languages at home and while travelling! Warning: Laura’s enthusiasm is contagious! Thanks @studneymuffin for the episode artwork and @leabp for introducing us! 💥#localpod shout out to @beaverdoesmovies 💯🔗episode #linkinbio🔗 #podcast #languagelearning #french #spanish #dualitélinguistique #winnipeg #204 #linguisticduality #50ello #crosscanada #roadtrip #travel #tourguide