Having moved from Nigeria to Winnipeg, Canada for University, Tobi has lived a life driven by storytelling and writing. We talk about the building blocks of Tobi’s life, the concept of home, growing up in Nigeria and his most recent book: The Burgess Theory.
- In Nigeria, Tobi lived in Port Harcourt and Lagos.
- Hearing the Christine Blasey Ford case in the USA inspired Tobi’s book, the Burgess Theory.
- Tumblr post: What does home mean to you?
- Tobi’s PechaKucha talk: u
- Nigerian Authors Tobi Recommends:
View this post on Instagram
NEW EPISODE! @tobinifesi connects how his storytelling with legos as a kid in Nigeria were building blocks to observing the people around him, writing, and continuing to take chances. Tobi's thoughts on travel, and how it reveals a unique sense of home are refreshing, to say the least. Fast forward to today, and Tobi's started a creative collective in #ywg called Horoma and has written The Burgess Theory, a fictional read about the prevalence of sexual assault. Loved this conversation! 🖼 episode artwork by @studneymuffin 👩🎨 #podcast #newepisode